THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Monday, June 22, 2009

MONDAY MEMORIES...

My MONDAY MEMORY comes from this past weekend!! We traveled to our good friends "camp", or more like a 5 star hotel, in PA. It sits right on the Allegheny River. Rick and Roxi are the best hosts! We rode quads...and got totally muddy... and we sat around the campfire playing "Would you rather...?" till 3 am on Saturday night! Good times! Here are some fun memories caught on film...

Dave, Roxi and I at the raging falls. Really quite beautiful!
Dave and I ready to head out...before the mud.
What is this guy doing?? One can only guess.
Our Gypsy Feet ... ready for MUD! Bring it on!

Here is the original cabin...
This is the newer Bunk House...
Some shots from the Bunk House...



Ok, FOR THE RECORD... I WAS WRONG! Remember me saying ..."It is NOT"?, around this fire? Well, IT WAS! I will caddy for you fine sir, name the day. As for the other... I believe the bet was my life. Well you already have that!!



I AM THIS KIND OF LUCKY...
Thank you Rick and Roxi! We had a blast! We love you guys!

No comments: