THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Monday, July 27, 2009

My Book is here!



So very EXCITED! I was on a website that offered "Blog to Book", and I took advantage of it!! I simply clicked away and within MINUTES they had a sample of my BLOG in a BOOK! I ordered and it has arrived after only a few days and the quality is excellent! 
I am so loving it...



all ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY PAGES of it!

Post edit... Girls... its The Cutest blog on the Block
Look on the left for Blog to Book in the Other Cool Stuff box!

6 comments:

Katypie said...

Oh, I love it! Can't wait to see it in person!
I think I may do this at some point... maybe when I hit a year of blogging... or at the new year mark. We'll see!

PS - beautiful picture of Grandma Gert there! :0) Miss her. And you guys!

Bacardi Mama said...

What a great idea. What is the website?

Katypie said...

I agree... I scanned back through trying to find where you mentioned ordering it and was unable to find it. Where'd you get it from again?

Roxi's Reasons... said...

Oh - looks so awesome and what a great record of your words and pricelss pictures all in one place! Great idea ! Can't wait to see it !

Mua said...

YAY!! It looks great!

Unknown said...

How cool is that Diana...What a fantastic idea! Xx