THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend Recap...

So... we found bunnies in a hole in our front yard.  So tiny and sweet.  Molly, Sarah and I are keeping our eye on them to make sure they are ok... reminding Papa not to mow there, reminding everyone else not to step on them either!  

The weekend flew by... computer problems to solve, girls to watch while Mommy went to see Mary Poppins, boy to be watched while Mommy and Daddy went golfing, and a cookout together to end it all.  Oh, did I forget to mention a BACHELORETTE PARTY thrown in there?  Katie is getting married on Sept. 5 so her sister, Erin, hosted a party for her.  We all went to a karaoke bar in Lakewood called Corky's and the girls sang their little hearts out!!  Meigan, mother of the bride took the lead in "Is it in his kiss?", better known as the SHOOP~ SHOOP song, while her friend Mary Annis and I took back ground.  I must say ... we were not that bad!!!  The real highlights, and there were two, were when Celeste sang "Like A Virgin" ~ I will never forget it! and when Katie finished singing a song and just yelled out... I'm getting married!    ~    I 'm really getting married... like she was just realizing it then and there.  It was priceless!!

2 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

Sounds like a fun party. This time last year, I was having the same fun before my daughters wedding. Her anniversary is September 6. Baby bunnies are so cute. take good care of them.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun Diana....And a really great weekend... BTW, I LOVE the pictures of your little ballerina..How cute is that! I have two very active boys and the thought of pretty tutu's and ballet slippers is very appealing...But there's no way I would go back for more!...Xx