THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Murts


My good friends, standing in their backyard, smiling.  I can see what's behind the smiles.  Thoughts of a lifetime spent here, memories that will last forever, feelings of togetherness ~one last time~  here in ... the one place called HOME.  Aren't they just the sweetest looking family?  Rick, Roxi, Chad, Selena, Melissa, Jason and of course Mason.  I will hunt them down, where ever they are...where ever they go... It doesn't matter to me... I will find them!!!

2 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

It's sad when friends move, but you can still stay close. I think you have the right attitude.

Roxi's Reasons... said...

Oh sweet Diana !!! Your words make my heart smile and give me such strength! I love you for the way that you love me and my family ! You are our forever friend !!!!