THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

You Capture...ME? WHAT??

This week challenge, and I do mean challenge was :You Capture...YOU!   Wow, this was really hard because I do not like to see myself in photos.  What were you thinking Beth? Oh well, here goes...

                    Here I am...  Holding the camera for this one... too funny!

Now the rest were taken by others...
Laughing with my buddy Cayden on his first birthday!


With Roxi's daughter Missy... who as a young child caught me putting money under her pillow for a tooth and said "Diana, are YOU the tooth-fairy?"  Busted!!

More with my little Cayden... who loves his Meme, no matter what!
 And lastly, a group shot of some really sweet babes in arms ...  mine!   So I know I am not alone in the feelings I have about pictures of myself.  Why do we feel this way?  I know my friends see my personality when they look at me, and really that's what I want them to see!

To see more pictures from others,  just go here

22 comments:

Prairie Lady said...

Those are all beautiful and your hair and glasses really flatter you.

Michelle Simpson Photos said...

Great shots! :)

Anonymous said...

You look so happy in those pictures! What a personality you must have.

Anonymous said...

You look so happy in those pictures! What a personality you must have.

Heather D said...

Gorgeous. Love your glasses!

Jessi said...

I love these, you have a great smile :)

Kathleen said...

Oh, you are beautiful! And love the shot with those babies!! Too funny that you filled in as Toothfairy--I can't even keep up with my own family!

Unknown said...

Oh Diana...Wow your shot and you are beautiful...Xx

Bacardi Mama said...

Beautiful captures. You don't have anything to worry about by being in pictures.

Katypie said...

Mama Diana! I LOVE the one from Cayden's birthday! THAT'S SO YOU! Always laughing and talking!

Yelena R. said...

These are all really beautiful! I love the second shot :)

tiarastantrums said...

just start snapping them off - it gets easier to take photos of yourself!

Christy M. said...

The one of you laughing is so great! And I love the ring you have on in the picture of you and Cayden! So awesome!

Jenn@ The Crazies said...

Love the shots this week! Love all the kiddos... you all look so happy!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You look so radiant in the second one. :)

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia said...

These are beautiful!! You kind of look like Sarah Palin in that 2nd shot, and I think it's gorgeous. Radiant!

Mel said...

You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pics! And yes, it's touch to see pictures of yourself, isn't? I have the same issue.

Iknow someone already said it, but Sarah Palin came to mind when I saw your second picture.

Kathy Campbell said...

Beautiful!

And I think we are shy about sharing ourselves because we always (at least I do) pick apart pieces that we don't like about ourselves and think that others see that in us first. We forget about the pretty things and things we like and focus on the negatives.

It's hard....

Saj said...

Beautiful! What a loving Meme!

Roxi's Reasons... said...

To me, your glow has always doubled , just like your love, when you're sharing it with others! You're THE BEST!!!

jen@odbt said...

I don't like myself in pictures either but I also don't want my kids to not have pictures of me down the road. You look fantastic in all these shots. I love the story of the tooth fairy. Your babes are so cute!