THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Miss Magillacutty... the substitute teacher!

I had the opportunity to sub for Miss Gloria at Best Beginnings today. I surprised Sarah in the car pool line. When I opened her door to get her out, she took a double take look at me and SMILED!  I did the work sheet with the kids today and Sarah was the first at "my table".  Once she was done though, she was off and didn't give me a second look.  She is loving her new classroom and her new teachers this year.  I had a fun time back in my old "Stars, Too" classroom today~ do I miss it enough to go back~ no, sorry, I don't.  I am loving having the chance to spend time with my gems right at home and that's enough for me!!  That and Music In Motion, of course!!
                           Have a lovely Thursday!

1 comment:

mamarox78 said...

So fun to hear that you were "back at school". I can only imagine how much they miss you there !!! Lucky for you to get to see Sarah in her element! That little gem will do well no matter WHERE she goes or WHAT she does !!!