THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Let the good times roll!

Good times at Meme's! Sarah had a "slumber party" Monday night. This girl continues to amaze me in all sorts of ways! She just warms my heart!
Cayden decided it was library time, and took a few books over to sit on the bench and read.
He settled for a favorite... Good Night Moon... and proceeded to find the little mouse on every page! Yelling... "I do it" every time he did!!
Breakfast in the morning ... very early! SHHHHH.... Papa is still sleeping!
Cayden has been taking those big first steps!! We are so excited!

3 comments:

Roxi's Reasons... said...

So cute ! I love how Cayden is so reading so intensely !!!

Katypie said...

Those grandbabies of yours are so cute!!

Bacardi Mama said...

Sounds like a great time. I love when my girls spend the night.