THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

You Capture-Year in Review!


You Capture... My year in review! Remember, this is a blog about my gems, you know, the grandkids!!
These were the milestones they have met,
and ones that I have marveled at...

Sarah Rose turned 4 years old...
Molly Carolyn turned 2 years old...
Townsend Cayden turned 1 year old...
I wrote a book... well, sort of! I turned my blog into a book.
Cayden's little feet went from this...
to this...

A very exciting year for sure! Who could ask for anything more?

See what others have found exciting over at I should be folding laundry!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

great photos. your kids look so happy :)

Bacardi Mama said...

Awesome captures. What would we do without our grandkids? Yours are adorable! I'm pretty sure I've said that before.

Bunch of Barrons said...

Great photos! Thanks for your comments, also! You've got a great blog!

Lisa said...

Beautiful, bright, and colorful shots. You have adorable grandchildren!

Belinda said...

you have a lovely blog and the photos are just gorgeous! Well done!!!

Katypie said...

And we LOVE those straight feet!!!

Colleen said...

Beautiful grandbabies!

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia said...

those grandbabies have done some pretty amazing things this year!

Candi said...

beautiful photos of your grandbabies! i hope you guys have a great 2010!

Christine said...

Beautiful Children. Love the photos!
Thanks for stopping by the IE Mommy earlier in the week!