THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lemuho... say it right!!

Le (Lay) mu (Mu) ho (Ho)... it's the name for our Florida house. Lemuho is in a total state of disarray right now! Check it out... It went from this,
To this... notice the wall missing on the left, behind the brown chair. I love it gone!
Cupboards out... thank you very much Rick!
Green carpet... what the hell were we thinking Carole and Roxi?? Finally- it's gone!



Tile is being laid as we speak. Can't wait to post pictures of that when it's done! Dave and Bob will head there to install new cupboards in May and I picked the granite for the counter tops so everything should "fall" into place. Wait... nothing is falling into place. We have a pro... Rick, with Roxi's help too overseeing this project for us! Here's the email Rick sent with the pictures from above!

Just let me know how much I owe you for the privilege of destroying your house. I found great pleasure in taking out my frustrations on your place as apposed to the golf course. I now know that if I want to play great golf, I will need to destroy something before hand. This might get costly. I'll send more pics as work progresses.


Too funny! Thanks so much Rick... you know we love ya!


2 comments:

Belinda said...

I love home renovatons... especially someone else do all the hard work lol. This place looks amazing, lots of light. Florida sounds like it has weather similar to Sydney.

Dagmara said...

Very funny note... & I'm Belinda, I think Florida is more humid