THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I FEEL PRETTY, OH SO PRETTY...

Molly Carolyn has stopped sucking her thumb.

She has been wearing a nail polish that tastes very, very bad.

This polish keeps her from putting her thumb in her mouth!

It really works well!

So needless to say, falling asleep is a little harder for this brown eyed girl these days.

This, is what she was supposed to be doing yesterday afternoon in my room, on my bed...
But after she kept getting out of bed and coming out 3 or 4 times, I told her to stay in my room and get some rest! We had big theater plans for the night...Cinderella at St Ignatius, mommy's school. I went to check on her after she was quiet for about 30 minutes and this was what I found....
Seriously... it was hard for me to keep a straight face. " I was just getting pretty Meme", she said.
Oh my, her hair was even slicked down, her teeth were brushed, makeup applied...
She felt PRETTY, OH SO PRETTY!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Oh my goodness, that is too funny/cute!

She is so darling. I can hardly wait until September, and I get to see her almost daily! How lucky all of those little Gems are to have such an awesome Meme! Seeing you w/ Cayden today made my heart melt.

Stay in touch over the Summer. I look forward to checking thing out on here!

Bacardi Mama said...

What a sweetie. I remember a similar situation with my twins many years ago.

Roxi's Reasons... said...

Oh so cleve and cute !!! She deserved to have a little fun, giving up her thumb ! She's just growing up --can't wait to see you all in person !!