THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Newest member of the family...

I got the chance to meet the newest member of the Walton Family... MISTER.
Mister was rescued by Sarah and Molly.

Molly said..." He had no home, Meme."

Sarah said, "He does now!"

Mister is the sweetest little guy.
Mister sat on my deck, by the side door while Sarah and Molly went swimming with their Mommy.
I am seeing the girls a lot less right now since they have moved about 40 minutes away from me, and Beckie is off for the summer. I miss them! Glad they came over for a swim!

Are you ready for the 4th of July?

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Oh...
Mister is very cute and tugs at my heart. WE had a Shih Tzu when my kids were little. A neighbor boy ran her over deliberatly. She is buried under our huge mondale pine tree. You can see a photo of our dear Skroggy with this link...
http://2bsomebodyloved.blogspot.com
/2010/01/skroggy-doggy-flash-from-past.html

Sorry about the distance from the grandkids... it is nice that they came swimming and that they are not any further away.

I hope you have a great 4th of July weekend.

ToOdLeS.

Roxi's Reasons... said...

Mister is so cute and looks like he's already adjusting
so well to his new family ! What a lucky little guy he is !

Bacardi Mama said...

Mister is very cute, but not nearly as cute as your girls. Sorry you don't get to see them as often now. That has to be hard.