THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cousins!

We had a cookout at Beckie and Don's house this past Saturday...

Sarah was wearing her HAPPY FACE!

Cayden enjoyed all the little cars ... making them go, go, go on the picnic bench!

He tried on RAH-RAH's (Sarah's) glasses!

Papa relived the running along side the bike while teaching riding with no training wheels! Sarah kept singing... "I can ride my bike... with no TRAINING WHEELS!- to the tune of NO HANDLE BARS! Do you know that song?

Papa took Cayden to the swing set and they had fun sliding. I, of course, had to jump up to get behind Cayen, just in case he leaned backwards and fell--- Bridget and I were both FREAKING OUT! She said she was about to get behind him too! With this little guy, it is a constant vigil to keep him safe!
And a constant fight for Cayden... who really wants to do everything "BY MYSELF"! Papa says, "sorry buddy, I've got to hold you!"
He loves to "RUN" with his cousin Sarah!
He loves to hug his cousin Molly!
They are all so good to each other!! We played SPUD ... remember that game. I pushed Cayden in the stroller thru the yard to run from the ball! He had a blast and thought it was all so much fun! Memories... our lives are made of these! I hope these cousins grow up still being the same good friends they are now. Making memories together! We all can't wait to have Mya and Layla join in the fun!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Precious!! As always! Getting closer to my time with Molly!!! It is sooo not fair, I already favor that child so much! Shhhh, don't tell. It was the same way with our Sarah Rose! Really though, she was the model student. She could have taught that class.

Gina said...

What beautiful photos. I love the "Hug" one!There is something very special about the bond between cousins. I know my kids just adore my brothers boys. It's magical watching them together.

Roxi's Reasons... said...

I love "watching" your blog/stories and seeing with each one, how important family is to you ! You definitely have your heart and priorities in the "right" place! Cayden and Molly are great huggers and Sarah Rose such a great little teacher to all of us !!!