THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Guess Who's 5?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH ROSE! One of my all time favorite pictures of you...


We did like to call you Ming Sue when you where a tiny baby!

I love to call you my ROSIE...
You delight us,
You give us such joy,
You amaze us,
You are so very kind hearted to others,
Your smile brightens our days,You are 5 today! We love you up to God! Happy Birthday Rosie!! You namesake smiles down from Heaven and watches over you every day... GG would have so delighted in your every move and surely would have treasured every word you say!

I love you... I am so proud to me your Meme!

And Sarah, you are so right... I WILL be so excited when I am the GG to your babies one day! Hugs precious girl!

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Happy Birthday Sarah Rose!

It is so true... us Grammy's delight in every moment, move and word.

ToOdLeS.

The Colorado Lesjak's said...

HAPPY BRITHDAY OUR SWEET NIECE! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! AND MISS YOU TO PIECES!

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Sarah!

You are such a joy! I can't believe you are already 5?!?!

Roxi's Reasons... said...

I love watching you grow, listening to your wisdom and seeing your pure joy and wonderment ! You are amazing Sarah Rose !! Happy Birthday