THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Little Ladybug sends Sarah, Molly, Cayden and Mya a note!

Hi my little cousins.... look, I had pictures taken with my Mommy and Daddy.
Guess who took the pictures? That's right, it was MEME~ she had that camera in my little face all day long! Meme loves to take pictures!
I get a bath every day....
Daddy and Mommy both like to wash me up! They wash my hair too!
They are so careful by my belly button... remember Mya's?
Sometimes, I cry and cry during my bath! But just after I am all done...

I am so happy again!


Then Mommy said, "Let's go for a walk outside~ it's so nice out!" My Daddy said "SURE" so they put on my new sweater and hat that a friend made for me and put me into a stroller.

I did not like it one bit! It made me cry! Mommy said ... "shhh, sweet baby" I love my Mommy!
Bo went for a walk too! Sarah and Molly, do you remember how sunny it was in Colorado?
See, this is my neighborhood... I have a playground too! Remember you played on it when you came to Mommy and Daddy's house? Look... do you think I liked my walk?
Yes I did!!

I hope to see you soon! I love you all and I know you will love me too!

Kisses.... Kisses!

6 comments:

Roxi's Reasons... said...

LIttle Ladybug is precious ! The last picture I swear I see a little bit of Dan in her ...? Maybe it's just the light hair. Looks like everyone is getting used to life as a family and I was just wondering how Bo was doing! Love your blogs DIana !!!

Unknown said...

Oh my word Diana! He is too cute for words! Congratulations on your darling little baby : ). What a sweetie! Just as cute and darling as can be! So excited for you!

Bacardi Mama said...

Oh Diana, she is just beautiful. I bet the other grandkids can't wait to meet her. Enjoy your time together. It will be hard to leave her there. Maybe you could sneak her out in your purse!

ShEiLa said...

Miss little ladybug... you are adorable and these photos are priceless.

ToOdLeS.

Meigan said...

I just called Dennis in the room to say "look how much she looks like Dan?".......that is crazy. She is so beautiful and loved by so many!!!!

Bridget and Cyle said...

Hi miss Layla!! We love you lots and you are just so cute! Cayden was looking at these pictures with me just yelling, "Oh! Aw! Waywa...so cute!" He really likes her a lot too :-) We can't wait to meet you!!