THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 Days of Thanks~ #16 ~ Music In Motion

I am THANKFUL to be a teacher of MUSIC IN MOTION! It's a music program I put together from my experience as a pre school teacher. I ALWAYS included music in my day! Now that I "retired" from the classroom, I do MUSIC IN MOTION between the preschool classes! 5 weeks sessions, each themed, each so very much fun! I traveled to Molly's classroom to volunteer my music and have been asked to do their Christmas program this year! Molly and I are both so excited about that~ We can't wait to show you the pictures!

Meanwhile, here are some shots from my Music In Motion at Best Beginnings PreSchool!
We "perform"...
Fun, catchy tunes that we can SING, ACT OUT...
and get our bodies MOVING!!
I can really relate to children... I am young at HEART!

ARE YOU?

3 comments:

Roxi's Reasons... said...

You are so fun and the kids love being with you ! Who doesn't ?!! You are the best !!!

ShEiLa said...

This would be huge fun for me... I love children and music.

ToOdLeS.

Chris said...

OK, I am going to do the same. I am Thankful for Miss Diana. When my sweet little boy did not want to go to school, you made it fun for him. He would be so sad if you had to miss a day. You took pictures of him while he was there having fun, to show me he was not crying the whole time. You and Teagan took him to McDonald's to help with his shyness. Maybe you don't realize that what you did made such a difference.

You let my other very shy little girl do Music in Motion to help her like school. For all of this, and for your friendship, I am forever Thankful.

I am also thankful for Music in Motion because it make our carpool line soooo much shorter!! Yay!