THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Camp Meme and Papa's!

It's a place where you can...

Have a sleep over for 5 days! WOW!

What will you do?

You can relax and watch a movie with your Papa!


You could sing a little...
oh, la, la!
I am hoping these are the days to remember!

We could play "getting married"... it takes a lot of prep!
A lot of concentration!
It's all in the details!

How many times has this dress been featured on my blog?
After the wedding ceremony, the dancing begins!
WEEEEEEEEE
oops... that's our Molly!

OH, AND...
It just wouldn't be camp without some arts and crafts!

Dear Mom, Dad and Sarah,

I am having a good time at the camp. I love to sleep here 5 days. I will be home soon! Thanks for the card in the mail Mommy! I love you too!

Love,
Molly Carolyn

6 comments:

Gina said...

She looks like she is having a wonderful time!
You are such great grandparents. She is a very lucky little girl.

Beckie said...

I miss her so much but it certainly seems like she is having a blast! What a treat for Miss Molly Moo - I bet she feels so special :) She deserves it!
Thanks Mom for helping out this week, even when the help was no longer needed. My girls and I are soooo lucky to have you!

Roxi's Reasons... said...

How cute ! You are Meme extraordinaire !! So happy to know that Molly got her Yeep over and all the fun that goes with that ! Lucky girl !

Bacardi Mama said...

You are such a good meme. I don't know if I could do five days. Your Beckie commented on my blog. I loved it!

ShEiLa said...

I think every little girl should dress up and play bride and dance and feel pretty... so that when 'the day' comes for real she will be true to herself and with the memory of her childhood in mind make sure that her wedding day is just how she always imagined.

Lucky Gems to have you Meme.

ToOdLeS.

Love Being A Nonny said...

Nothing better than MeMe (or Nonny) camp!! Precious little girl!