THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to Bridget Diana!

Happy Birthday Bridget! I love you more than words can say! I am so very proud of you and the person who have grown to be... the daughter, the wife and especially the mom that you are!!

I want to thank you for bringing this little man...
and this sweet little girl...
and even this guy, who is a great husband and daddy, into my life!


Your little family is wonderful! It is fun to watch your story unfold... and I am always wishing for good things to continue to happen in your life!

God blessed me with you Scootie... oh yes, he did!

5 comments:

Bridget and Cyle said...

Thanks mom! Love you! And Happy "birth" day to you too! :-)

Katypie said...

Happy birthday Bridgie! :0)

ShEiLa said...

Happy B.day Miss Bridget! and many more.

ToOdLeS.

The Colorado Lesjak's said...

Happy Birthday Bri!! Can't wait to FLORIDA!!! WOOT

Roxi's Reasons... said...

Happy Birthday Bridget ! I love seeing all the great "things" in your life ! You are an incredible mom and your children show it by their loving and confident personalities. I wish all good things for you today and every day !!