THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

Meme is having a good time in Florida~ I am missing Papa and all your little faces too! Sarah asked to see some pictures so I took some tonight! This is the new kitchen Papa, Rick and Bob worked so hard on...
So beautiful!
See Sarah... no more flowered couches!!!
Sarah... I found this bathing suit just for you ~ it has a matching swim shirt too! Jasmine, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty, Aurora!
Molly... I found this one for you~ Ariel and her friend Flounder!!

I will post again tomorrow~ Hugs! I miss you!

4 comments:

Beckie said...

They are very excited about the bathing suits! Thanks for the cheer up post today...we needed it!

Roxi's Reasons... said...

Your Gems sure do love you ! So fun for them to see your beautiful Florida house ! I'm sure that they're all so excited to be visiting there soon !!

Gina said...

Glad you are having fun in Florida. Enjoy your trip. I'm sure you are being missed by your gems!!!!

Anonymous said...

So good to hang out with you at the airport Thursday night/Friday morning. I'm glad you're having a good time! Thank you for introducing me to your blog and your "Gems".

Joan F.