THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Florida Update!

Dave is has been a busy guy in Florida! He has been finishing the master bath. He set the cabinet in and put the two mirrors up to be able to get the electrical work done. The question here is two mirrors or one big one?
I cannot wait to get down there and see the finished bathroom in person! The shower glass was installed yesterday... Dave ordered a large cabinet for over the toilet. He installed the cabinet and did all the plumbing. Plumbing is his least favorite thing to do. Monday was not a good day for Dave~ but my jack of all trades always gets the job done! I love the sleek, modern look of the shower!
It looks so great!
The master bedroom got new carpet and Dave painted all the trim and doors. Walls in bath and bedroom will be painted when I am there...just have to decide on color. What a change without the dark carpet we originally put in the bedroom!!
A new comforter and lamps will finish it off!

I love it~ Dave! Thanks for working so hard at it! Now bring home the big golf win this weekend at the Invitational! Good luck!

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

The room looks fantastic!!!!

What a talented guy... my hubby hates plumbing too. He can do it... but would rather not.

ToOdLeS.

Roxi's Reasons... said...

It looks absolutely INCREDBLE ! And what a hardworking guy your Dave is !!! He really just gotter done !!! Just needs your talented finishing touches !!!

Bacardi Mama said...

That is a bathroom fit for a queen. Throwing in my two cents...I really like the look of the two mirrors.