THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Fridays~ Oh its MAGIC

Beckie is long term subbing and has asked if I would come to her house on Fridays~ early~ to get Sarah on the bus and then to hang with Molly Carolyn all day! This will be until the end of the school year. Of course I said YES!

Today Molly and I put Sarah on the bus then ran to Walmart to pick up the movie TANGLED. If you have not seen this Disney movie yet... YOU MUST. Dave and I took Sarah and Molly to the movie show to see it and we LOVED it. Dave's comment was "Too bad that don't make our movies this entertaining!" ( We had recently seen some not so good movies) Molly was excited to get home and watch the movie again!

This Rapunzel has magic hair~ hair with healing powers.
Molly decided to twist her hair...
around and around...
"See, it's magic~ it makes you smile!", she said!
Molly you are the sweetest thing! Meme loves you and I think you should never, never, never, cut your hair...

just "HIM" it a little ok?

No, I mean TRIM it a little!!

3 comments:

Gina said...

I think Molly IS magic!
That smile of hers could brighten anyones day!

Bacardi Mama said...

I bought Tangled for Natalie and Lizzy on Tuesday and they love it. Natalie went to see it in the theatre with her daddy, but Lizzy was too little then to go with. I watched most of it and loved it. They are spending the night tomorrow and we will see the whole thing together then. Hope you have a great weekend.

Roxi's Reasons... said...

I agree - Molly is magical and you two will have big huge fun together every friday ! Such a lucky MeMe and such a lucky Molly and Sarah !! Love you guys !!