THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Future career?

While shopping at Old Navy, Molly may have found her future career!

She jumped right in with the "family and friends" at front entrance!
The manager saw her and came over to chat with us! She told us this guy was Robbie! ***OOPS~ that's not Robbie~ it's a girl and my friend Becky has a smart fashion sense!!****

Barker, the dog who doesn't bark!
Molly really liked him alot!

This is Molly's new friend, Rita!
The manager told her she would be a great model and to come back and practice any time she wanted to!

Molly, you can be what ever you want to be! You are awesome!

Linking my world to Communal Global!

10 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Miss Molly CAN BE anything she wants to be. I think she makes a mighty cute model.

ToOdLeS.

Gina said...

She looks so funny!
A prefect advertisement for the shop. I thought you were going to say they hired her on the spot!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

How cute! Molly is adorable! These photos are so sweet. What a fun moment to capture! :)

Moments and Impressions said...

that is so cute! she should be in the commercials!

Keetha Broyles said...

OK - - - now that is just plain adorable! You can't PLAN moments like that!

Diana Lesjak said...

Keetha....you are right! All photos taken with my cell phone!

Tamar SB said...

That is so adorable! She blends right in!!

Unknown said...

She is the BEST model ever! Does Robbie have ruffles on his shirt? I am pretty sure I couldn't get a shirt with ruffles on Kaish : ) I will have to show that to him in the morning though. Funny!

Diana Lesjak said...

Becky... I made a mistake! That's not Robbie, he is in the red shirt. Molly does not know this girls name... I corrected the post!! oops... I almost died laughing! No ruffled shirts for boys... unless you are on a show about nothing!!

Maddy said...

She's adorable!! And I agree...she can be a model or anything else her little heart desires :)