THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Country Boy

Cayden sure is becoming a country boy! He showed me his bunny. He showed me the barn. He showed me the "big, big, tractor. Then he heard his Daddy calling him~

"Gotta do chores Mem", he tells me! Cyle and Cayden water the pumpkins.
Then walk all the way back to the house to give Rudy, the bunny some water too!
This is a heavy bucket!
Rudy is sure thirsty!
Cayden is a good listener...
Daddy says time to water the tomato plants too.
Cayden watches everything his Daddy does and then wants to do it too!

"Cayden is a good helper, right?", he says. We say... "Say... I am a good helper, right?" Cayden doesn't get it!! He just smiles at us like we are nuts!

Daddy says to find some worms and Cayden knows right where to look!
"Got em"
Daddy shows Cayden to throw them in the dirt by the plants. Who knew?


I love taking them for wagon rides around the yard!

Both seem to really, really like it...
That is until I stop! Mya wants more!
She is a lucky girl to have a BIG BROTHER to look out for her!
"Meme... keep going so Mya stops crying!"

Cyle asked if I saw a difference in Cayden's strength, since he has been living in the country, since he was walking more, and since he had been spending alot of time outdoors running around?

My answer... Yes! Cayden is one busy little country boy!

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

And a very cute country boy too.

I love wagon rides for kids... some great memories with my tiny ones.

ToOdLeS.

Roxi's Reasons... said...

Such a precious boy ! So fun to see what he's up to in his new home !!

Selena said...

Very cute to see him doing his chores with dad! and little Mia is so pretty! Glad your getting your visits in.. makes for a happy Meme!