THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Dan's Big Move!

Dan and Kayla hit the road on Saturday by 8:30 am. He arrived in Breckinridge, Colorado on Sunday evening! I am glad I was here in Grand Junction and didn't have to see him drive away.
Here is his new backyard. Spectacular... wouldn't you say? He says he is "living his dream". I wish him all the luck in the world.
He had his things shipped out and they will arrive Tuesday am. Then he plans a trip to Grand Junction to stay with me for a few days at Tegan and Kelley's house.

How hard will it be to get on a plane Sunday morning.

I will be leaving them...
her,
and now him too!
Dave, we may need a vacation home here in Colorado!!

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Isn't it tough?

ONE person FOUR kids all in different directions... sometimes it would be wonderful to have FOUR of me to cover all the bases.

ToOdLeS.

Roxi's Reasons... said...

Oh MeMe, your love reaches your kids and your Gems no matter how far they may wander. It's wonderful to know that Dan gets to live his dream....and that he can do that because of the love and support of his family !
I wish him the best too !!!

Gina said...

I feel guilty because I know that my "view" is of me following my dreams while my parents are the ones left with the sadness. I hope you enjoy every second of your time before you have to leave. It looks like you are having a ball!