THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Layla's Night Out!

I am having so much fun spending time with my Layla! She is just so funny~ you laugh and she laughs! You scream and she screams! Love her!

She tried some cheerios for the first time and loved them! She has really good fine motor skills!

Kelley is working on having her stand up~ on flat feet NOT her tippee toes!
She gets so excited!

I love taking her picture! I find that she makes so many different faces and that she is changing so much everyday! Just look at this series of shots...
So darn cute! Right?


We meet with Kelley's sister Sky for dinner. Sky has one daughter named Ella, who is so smart and so adorable! Ella is just going to be 2 in a few days.

Sky, Ella, Kelley, Layla and Tegan posing for my camera~
Layla loves to eat out!

Can you guess where we went?
Cute little cousins...
Just look at those eyes ~ A M A Z I N G ~
Kelley birthday was yesterday, Tegan's birthday is tomorrow! What a busy week here in Grand Junction! I am enjoying beautiful weather and doing alot of walking around the neighborhood with my Laylabug! Softball game tomorrow night~ Hey, Sarah, let's hope Meme doesn't embarrass Uncle Tegan yelling ... HEY ONE ONE~ HIT THE BALL!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. She is as cute as cute can be. And then some. What a sweet, sweet baby girl. LOVE these pictures you are capturing. They are treasures for certain. I love that you can spend so much time with her. Precious moments indeed!

Katypie said...

Red Robin! YUM! :0)

She's such a cutie! Keep takin' those pictures! Happy birthday to Teg!!

ShEiLa said...

I love that Tegan and Kelley's b.days are so close. That way if you happen to be visiting... you can celebrate both birthdays.

I love Miss LaylaBug in that lime-green.

ToOdLeS.

Meigan said...

I am so glad that my friend is having such a great time!!! How could you NOT?????
Have a great rest of your trip.... I miss you...hugs to the colorado lesjaks......soon to be the colorado lesjaks plus dan....