THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Gems on parade...

Mya Bryn is getting so big!  Just look at the pictures Bridget just sent me!
 Her hair is really coming in now!

 And just look at her new teeth!!  Her eye teeth have come in before her front teeth!  I just want to eat her up!!

Cayden is as sweet as ever...  I miss this guy!


Halloween is looking like this at their house!  Boo!


I have shared Molly and her violin, now here is Sarah and her piano!


Molly and I go to the theater on October 30th so we will have the BIG REVEAL about her dress on that day!   She is going to look adorable!

4 comments:

Meigan said...

NICE JOB, Sarah!!!! You rock!! And Mya and Cayden are cute as always....love those teeth!! Hilarious that her laterals came in first!!!

ShEiLa said...

Oh it is so good to see that somebody has full rights to their grandkids... aka the gems.

Right now my DIL has forbid any contact from US.(Stewart's sister was here from Portland and was not allowed to meet Dante or see the girls. She has pulled this crap before... but this time she may not change her mind. It is hard to be punished for something that you didn't do. I have not a clue as to why she is mad.

Thanks for sharing!!!

ToOdLeS.

Bacardi Mama said...

Very nice Sarah. Mya and Cayden are just too cute. What did we ever do before we had our amazing grand kids?

Gina said...

Great pumpkins. I wasn't able to play the video? Not sure if is a problem with me being in another country? I'll come back and try later!