THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

In Venedocia, a little pumpkin and her big brother, the dragon headed out to trick or treat!! I love how they call Mya "sisser"!

At Meme's house, Sarah and Molly got ready to trick or treat by working on their witchcraft spells...
Doesn't Molly look like she could really put a spell on you?

 And just look at Sarah Rose... very "witchy" behavior!  She is actually "defying gravity" just like her favorite theater character, Elphaba from Wicked!

 Molly was "wicked" at it too!

Can you hear her cackle?  Ha ha ha...

I can't even tell you how many takes it took to get these shots!!  A lot of jumping off furniture was involved!!  But, boy, was it fun!

  Here's how we did it...
Just a quick jump off the ottoman while Meme was low on the ground shooting upwards!

Beckie and Donny took the girls around my neighborhood since Molly missed trick or treating by their house yesterday while at the play with me!
 Two little witches off on the hunt!
 This little witch got lots of goodies...
 So did this little witch!

My Colorado gem also went trick or treating tonight!  Here's Layla bug with her mommy and daddy, who are all dressed to get some treats too!

Happy Halloween Everyone!
Sharing with Communal Global... Tuesdays around the world!


I miss you Dave!

7 comments:

ShEiLa said...

What a SUPER-FUN bewitching event!!! I love witches like these cuties. What a talented photographer you girls have... and one that allows furniture jumping... a woman after my own heart!

Happy Halloween{ing}Meme and GEMS!!!

ToOdLeS.

Heidi said...

What fun shots! Jumping off the furniture = happy kiddos every time!

likeschocolate said...

Trunk or Treat is a church activity. All the participants decorate their trunks of their cars and the kids go from trunk to trunk getting candy in the church parking lot. Usually, there are about 50 families who participate. Before this there is usually games and a meal inside the church. Tons of fun! My kids look forward to it every year. Some years we go out to this farm owned by one of the members of the congregation and have a Bon Fire and roast marshmellows along with a chili cookoff.

Buckeroomama said...

Those shots of them in mid-air are SO cool! =)

Jen Price said...

So cool how you got those shots of them jumping off the ottoman!

Dreaming Hollow Photography said...

Awesome shots! Love these so much! What a great idea...really looks like they are flying!

Justabeachkat said...

Hi Diana

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment. I hope you'll come again. You are always welcome. I love getting to know other bloggers.

I've sure enjoyed my visit here. Your grandchildren are adorable.

BTW...my grandchildren call me MeMe too!

Hugs,
Kat