THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hard at work!

Before I left home, I enjoyed some mall madness with Beckie, Sarah and Molly!
Crazy game
"Sorry, long lines, try again later!"


In Florida the work was just waiting for us!
Guest bedrooms torn apart for painting~revamping!


I am very excited for the new look~ 
I will share after painter and carpet guys are done!


Oh... here is a painter now~ 
Dave painting all his new woodwork he put up!



Don't worry, I didn't let him do it all alone~ I did the closets!
Painter comes Thursday to paint walls.
Carpet next week!

This has been quite the distraction today!
All that sun shine!


2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Look at you with your hand out. *Ü*
Playing with the kiddos... I love it!

Renovation under way... can't wait for the reveal.

ToOdLeS.

Meigan said...

the walls are the easy part....get going!!!