THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Monday, January 23, 2012

A few changes...

Remember I said I was "sewing".... Here's what I worked on with the help of my good friend Deb...
A window seat cushion, nice enough for little Sarah or Molly to sleep on!
They love the window seat "little bed"!
Next on remodel list is plantation shutters for all windows.
I also made a little runner for the dresser.
The twin guest room has reversal-able  comforters...
so you have solid...
or the leave pattern!
Sarah will love the little peace sign box on the dresser!
Speaking of PEACE... Dave and I saw HAIR yesterday~ it was fabulous!

The master bedroom got a new desk.
A consignment find sine the furniture in the room is blonde and I wanted to 
find something similar.
A little new art for the walls in the kitchen.
On Thursday I checked the mail box and found this...
Sweet Mary Annis bought me a gift certificate to the Xanadu Flame Rock shop we visited at the Flea Market.  She overheard me saying they reminded
me of Colorado rocks and Colorado reminds me of
Tegan, Kelley, Layla and Danny!
She was so sneaky about it because I had no idea until the card came 
in the mail!  I was excited to go back to the shop on Friday!
This is the one I choose!
Not a great picture because you really can't see the beautiful color
of the stone~ 
Thank you Mary Annis!
Have a great week everybody!

5 comments:

Roxi's Reasons... said...

Your Florida "haven" is so beautiful and reflects you so much ! There has been lots of fun and love put into making it such a fun getaway as well as a place for all your family to meet together ! I'm so glad that you're really our neighbor once again !!!

ShEiLa said...

All of it is absolutely gorgeous. Great job!!! My favorite would have to be the window bed... perfect for 'littles'.

ToOdLeS.

Meigan said...

I love all of your additions!!! It was fun shopping for some of those "finds" and you put them all together just beautifully!!!
Roxi is totally right!!!

Katypie said...

The dresser in the master looks familiar... Is it from your old house?

Stacy said...

Your place looks amazing!! Can we come for Easter too?!?! haha Thanks for stopping into my blog.....yes, these kids really do grow way too fast!! Looks like your holidays went well. Hope your new year is looking bright!! Take Care.