THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Gemstones...


Beckie handed me a gift on Christmas 
and said "That one is from everybody"
"All your gems" 

It is a beautiful cross necklace but there is a surprise inside!

See the colors?
There are five little gemstones inside!



I keep them in their birth order inside~

If you know me, I love cross necklaces.
I am truly in love with this one!


Thanks to all my gems 
and their parents 
for this special
one of a kind
gift!




See more Tuesdays here!

4 comments:

Beckie said...

So glad you like it! Only the best for the best Meme!

Gina said...

That is such a beautiful gift! I assumed the stones were set into the metal and my first thought was "Oh No! what if another little gem comes along in the future?" But then I saw you open it and I could see all the space that could be filled over the coming years! *wink*

Meigan said...

That is the most special gift EVER and I just love it!!! And Bec is right-you are the best MEME and the best FRIEND as well!!! I love you!!

Roxi's Reasons... said...

What a perfect gift for you ! YOU are the best MeMe and all who know you - cherish you ! You've raised wonderful children who follow your footsteps in raising their wonderful children !!