THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

So WHAT?

Sew this...

I asked Deb to sew a window seat cushion for me.

I asked if she could do it before Tuesday, when I leave for Florida.

"Just a simple slip cover to go over chaise lounge cushion"

I said, "Deb, what good is it to have a friend who sews so well
if I can't ask her to sew for me?'

Debbie laughed!

Deb said "come on over on Friday"

So, I did

and

SEW, I did!

That's right people, I did it myself...
with a little help from Deb!

Just wait till I show you...

5 comments:

Meigan said...

You look adorable concentrating so much!!! Can't wait to see it AND can't wait to go to FLORIDA!!!!!!

Roxi's Reasons... said...

With a little help from our friends ..... that Deb is so encouraging and emporwering ! Wish she was coming with you too ! See you soon !

Jackie and Marks Adventure said...

I wouldn't even know how to turn the thing on! I told bri I got a great idea from a friend to use the pillow tor her monthly photo just like she did :)

ShEiLa said...

It is wonderful to have talented friends. I am glad we live with such diversity and that there are so many willing to share their talents. Can't wait to see it.

ToOdLeS.

The Colorado Lesjak's said...

.. all you had to do was ask... it is easier then it looks isnt it