THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Friday, February 10, 2012

For my cousins...


Layla wanted to write a post to Sarah, Molly, Cayden and Mya, her cousins!
Hey you guys...
I like to read books just like you do!

This is a really, really good one!

I am learning lots of new words just like you Mya!

Books make me laugh!

I am having fun with our Meme here!

I showed Meme how I can ride on my Dora car!

ZOOM!  
I can go so, so fast!


I love to find new things to play with every day!
Sometimes, I put things in my mouth that don't belong there!!

But don't worry, Meme took them away from me!

This is a fun toy you sent to me!

i love to open the door and play with the shapes inside!

Do you remember this toy?

I love it!

I can stack them too, see?
I love you and miss you~
I can't wait till Florida time
when we can all play together!
Love,
Layla Bug

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

So glad you made it there safely... and are enjoying Miss Layla Bug. Love that you love keeping the cousins in touch with each other.

ToOdLeS.

Anonymous said...

"I love you Layla! I hope you have fun with us at Florida!" From Molly

"I hope you will learn how to swim without a float in Florida! Have fun with Meme! We love you very much!" From Sarah

Gina said...

Lucky Layla having MeMe come to play!