THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

For Roxi...


I was traveling in the car with Sarah Rose in the back seat.
We were talking about our up coming Florida trip.
The conversation went like this...

Meme:  Sarah, Roxi is so excited to see you!

Sarah:  Will Roxi be in Florida when we are there?

Meme:  Yes, remember Roxi lives there now.  She lives there all winter and in 
the summer she lives at camp... remember camp?  In Pa?

Sarah:  Yes, I remember camp!  So Roxi really migrates, just without the flying!

Oh be still my heart
This girl is really smart!!

Kisses to our favorite Roxi!
See you soon!

In other news...
Grayer is 9 months already!
Roxi is one lucky grandma!
How adorable is he?
I am loving hearing the excitement in Roxi's voice when she
talks about her grandsons, Levi and Grayer!
Lucky little boys!

3 comments:

Roxi's Reasons... said...

Seriously.....I ADORE your Sarah Rose !! She's just growing up so beautifully !! Such a cutie and so very, very smart ! I LOVE that I'm going to see her soon and hear her little Sarah stories first hand !! Thank you Sarah for remembering me AND for teaching me about migrating !!

And, my sweet friend Diana....I know that you share my love for Grandma-hood...and I love how you know my joy so well !!

ShEiLa said...

Someone named Sarah is absolutely adorable!!!

Have the best time ever!!!

ToOdLeS.

Meigan said...

OH MY!!!! That Sarah is soooo smart!!!! What a great word for such a smart girl!!
And Roxi, EVERYONE loves you just like Sarah!!! And it is no wonder... you are genuine through an through!!!