THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pictures from "PamPaw" Wilkinson

Cyle's Dad, "PamPaw", as Cayden calls him, sent me some
great shots from Clear Lake, Indiana!

Cayden having some fun while Mommy watches over him!

Cayden and his friend Rachel by a tree~
Love, love, love this picture!

They look like great little buddies!

Cyle, Bri and Mya
Mya is enjoying some "woo woo" (water)

On the dock!

Bri and Mya watch their friend Nathan as she shares something!
This last picture takes me back in time!
To our own cottage on Holiday Lakes~
Mya is the spitting image of her mommy here!
It's like looking at my own little Bridget Diana!
I love her "jellies"!

5 comments:

Gina said...

I love hose simple summer days. Just picnicking by the water. Kids playing. No electronic devices. Timeless!

PoetessWug said...

Hello! I'm a 'neighbor blogger'. I hit the "next blog" and discovered your blog. Just stopped to say hi. I LOVE the header photo...and your little 'rock star' grandson's video. :-)) Have a good day! Stop by and visit my backyard any time! :-)

http://poetesswug-thewugsbackyardblogspot.blogspot.com/

Meigan said...

Such a sweet man to send you those pictures... they were great!! Love that little fam :)

ShEiLa said...

Looks like Cayden and Mya both enjoyed themselves. Such cute kiddos.

ToOdLeS.

Roxi's Reasons... said...

So fun to see the lake...certainly can see why the enjoy it so ! GREAT pic of Rachel and Cayden ! Precious !