THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Friday, August 10, 2012

On the night that you were born...


Layla loves the book
On The Night You Were Born~
(Nancy Tillman)
"on the night you were born
 you brought wonder and magic to the world."
"On the night you were born, the moon shone with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered, 'Life will never be the same.' ...
I wrote her name on each page when I got her this book
so that when we read it we say her name over and over again!
On the last page I wished her sweet dreams...

I read it to her every day.

She will never have to "wonder who loves her... How much, or How far"~
because she will know it's her Meme who loves her up to God!

Life will NEVER be the same for me 
with this little gem in my world!

What a joy she is to me~
Meme will follow her where ever she goes...
She is my Laylabug~

3 comments:

Roxi's Reasons... said...

Your sweet Layla is one of a kind....unique and precious...just like her Meme ! You are both such loves !

Meigan said...

That is a precious blog---made me teary!!! I LOVE that book and I love you two and too!!!

Gina said...

I love what you have done to modify the book so it becomes really special to her. You are a clever Meme!