THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

"Yeepover"

I am pretty sure that I might be the only one
who still calls a sleepover a "Yeepover"!
Sarah and Molly were here on Monday and decided to 
prepare the kids room for the big weekend~

They raided the closet and found a box of old, old treasures
and began to "decorate" their beds!
That blue thing there is Dave's boyscout banner from
about 40 years ago!
They found the crib bumpers, Bella's pad for her crate, blankets, hats 
and
Tegan's huge gorilla from Murts camp's truck stop!
Who remembers this guy?
I remember he was nearly as big as Tegan when we brought him
home!  Does anyone know his name?

Gearing up for the big yeepover weekend!
We even have plans to see a real one of these at the ZOO!

5 comments:

Meigan said...

well--- you have trained me to say yeepover as well and i often wonder if Molly says her "s" sound yet!!!
Emmy calls it a fweepover but I really do like yeepover better!!!! I cannot believe all of the "treasures" you still have around!!!! And DAVE WAS A BOYSCOUT???????????????

Meigan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roxi's Reasons... said...

I LOVE "Yeepover"...and the girls are so cute with their decorating ! And YES..I remember the gorilla ! We were soooo excited for you to bring that to Tegan ! Cant remember his name for sure but "MOE" was our favorite funny guy at the truck stop - maybe that was it?
Can't wait for my Gbabies Yeepovers...won't be long !

Roxi's Reasons... said...

OK... who keeps deleting your blog comments ? Are they that bad? Hmmmm

Unknown said...

FUN! Tell them to get my room ready. I will be there for a "yeepover" soon!