THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Big Surprise!

Dave surprised me on Thursday night with 2 boarding passes~ We were flying to Grand Junction
together at 5:50 AM the next morning...

                                                           Miss Laylabugs Birthday!!                                                                           
She was so excited to see us!
Bo was pretty excited to reconnect with Dave!
I had sent money for Kelley to purchase a kitchen for Layla~
We pulled all her presents out~
and she began to open them!
WOW!  A kitchen!
She just loves this~ just look at her with the pot holder on!
Turn the stove on...
Look in the fridge...
Better check on dinner for Pop~ay!
It's ready!
"Here you go, Pop~ay!  Pizza!"

I filmed her being busy in the kitchen!
 

She thanked Meme and Pop~ay
really big!

She opened all her gifts from her Mommy and Papa/Daddy!
A car for her dollhouse!
A Princess pillow!
She kept yelling
"Beast"...
she calls Belle just Beast!!
She really loves the little playhouse!
Time to celebrate on her real birthday!
Just a little cupcake and us!

Make a wish and blow it out!
"YAY"

Yummy!

We had her Birthday party with the rest of the family today~
I will blog about it tomorrow! 

I am so thrilled to be here with my littlest gem!
Thanks Dave~ you know I love you so much!
Best gift ever!
Happy 33rd Wedding Anniversary today!
October 13

Happy Anniversary to Bridget and Cyle, who celebrate
their 5th Wedding Anniversary today as well!
I told them to catch us if they can!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I have been reading your blog for awhile and I get a kick out of the resemblance between your Layla and my Audrey. She will be 2 on 11/24. Maybe it is just the hair that reminds me of her, not sure! But Layla is so cute. Audrey has always been on the thin side ( likely related to her reflux) so I look at Layla and think that might be what she would look like with some cute chub. She is gaining weight fast now though!! Her tummy is so big now and so cute.

Happy Birthday Layla!

www.parkinglotbaby.blogspot.com

Bacardi Mama said...

What a great surprise!!! I can't believe she is two already. Where did the time go? Happy Anniversary to you and the kids. Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Meigan said...

No ONE CAN CATCH YOU TWO!!!! Always off doing something great with your gems and/or your friends!!! So lucky that I am one of them!!
I love you!!!

ShEiLa said...

What a delightful surprise!!!

Happy 33rd!

ToOdLeS.