THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Shut the Front Door!

There is one group of friends that I have...
We call ourselves the
"Hollar & Swallor" group after our
fun trip to Nashville, where in every bar ... well, that's
just what you do!

Dave and I love to play the game Shut the Box.
Dave decided he would make his own version in his wood shop
for our Hollar and Swallor group!
He got busy...


Looking good!

The finished project...
Inside...


They loved their gifts!
Holla....
Oh that Honey Jack!
We are a good looking bunch!
Shut the ...
BOX
was a big hit!
Someone won $80.00!
It was not me

5 comments:

Meigan said...

nor me but we sure had fun!!!

Gina said...

I have no idea what this game is and shall have to search it on Google! What ever the game you should be so proud of what a wonderful job your talented hubby has done. Lucky friends (and lucky winner!)

Unknown said...

Dave sure is talented!! That game looks like a blast too!

Beckie said...

Such a fun bunch!

ShEiLa said...

What a delightful gift!!!! Your Dave is awesome!!!!

I have missed you... we have all been busy doing the holidays... well my excuse anyway.

Hugs! Happy New Year to YOU!!!

ToOdLeS.