THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

There is no place like home... even for a few days!!

We had a great time in Florida 
~
We got to see Roxi and Rick~






   Dave was busy golfing, while I had fun with Roxi as we
galavanted all over Bonita Springs!  It's a rough life at 
Camp Bonita~ dinner out every night, trying to get together with everyone
before they leave for home... wine tasting party's and 
sunset walks on the beach!

We had shutters delivered and Dave put them up~
I just love them!
They make it seem so big in there now!

Our last night, we had dinner with the Donna and Mike~
Dave hates when I take pictures... he says
"Can't you just remember this in your head?"
Ha...so
I was glad Donna took a few~with her phone!

Then we asked out waiter to get one of all of us~

We had a great time and I look forward to fall
when we all get together again!

Before we left, we celebrated Dave's birthday!
Beckie, Sarah, Molly, and I were on hand to sing 
Happy Birthday!


So cheated on the cake.... Thanks Kathy Bacha!


2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Meme are you just getting skinnier & skinnier? You look so good that I wish I was you.

ToOdLeS.

Meigan said...

What a fun trip to Florida!! Glad you are back--- was so nice to see you today-- missed you TONS!!!!