THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bits and pieces...here and there!

Danny, Koma and Kayla in Breckenridge
I love all the pictures Danny sends me...

Sarah, Molly and I met Meigan, Danny and Emily at the park

So much fun!

I traveled to Bri's ~
Bri's road has really TALL growing corn!

I have had some fun with a new app...


Beckie and her girls joined Bri and her family at the cottage
in Clear Lake.

Molly spent some time being girly with her Meme~

Girls got hair cuts and showed them off!

Dave caught me relaxing in the back yard~

Enjoying the last days of summer~

I get a big kick out of this...

3 comments:

Gina said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous!!! I'm reading this on a quick tea break on a crazy busy nursing shift from hell in Australian winter. Want to swap with you....!!!

ShEiLa said...

It's the little things...
Bits & pieces that make life worth living.

Meigan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new app, the day at the park and you!