THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Here, and There...

In Colorado...
Dogs are hiding in forts with Layla!
Oh Bo and Walter... you are good boys!

Koma finds a warm spot on her sister Kayla~
They belong together.

Kelley and Tegan continue to Paint it up!
Strike a Pose
Artists

Tegan takes Layla for a ride!
Flying High

Tegan takes his truck to some car shows...
BIG GREEN
Layla strikes a pose in her Papa's truck!
"MODEL"


There's a hunter in Van Wert!
Look out squirrels~
Townsend Cayden
HUNTER


Cayden and Mya love some...
"BA~SAGNA"

Dave and I smile for the camera!
"DATE NIGHT"

3 comments:

Gina said...

Is that truly Cayden in the camouflage gear? I'm looking at it a second time and a third and there's no sign of the chubby little boy cheeks I'm used to seeing. Just an older boy under the face paint. Have I got mixed up?

ShEiLa said...

Cayden is the cutest hunter I have ever seen.

Meigan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it--- Brendan used to call it basagna too!!!! Maybe he still does-- he still doesn't eat it, that is for sure!!!!
I just love all of those babies of yours!