THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Here and There....


Furby keeps Sarah good company!
A game of Parchessie makes Molly 
go CRAZY with the dice!
Kelvin, Koma and Kayla
Danny calls them
AMERICAN GANGSTERS!

Koma loves to fetch the ball...
even if its made of SNOW!
Guard dog...
NOT... a sweet baby!

Molly got a new violin from Miss Molly, her teacher!
Miss Molly lends our Molly her smaller violins~
I think she really believes our girl has some talent!
So do I~

God called Doug and Sandie's sweet daughter
Jackie 
to heaven...
The Lesjak family was sad to lose this
genuinely bright and beautiful 22 year old cousin.
Jackie Virginia will not be forgotten~

Pete and Sarah came home to show off
their bundle of JOY...
Georgie Boy!
Cousin Nora was thrilled to have them here!
I love this little family!

Mya looking so retro and summer like 
on a cold winter day!

The sun is always shinning for Danny!
But if it's not...
that's ok too~


I cut my hair...
All of it!

So did Layla Lynn!
Isn't she darling?

And the world just keeps turning~

3 comments:

Gina said...

Hi Diana. I love the hair! Have you ever had it this short before? I'm a big fan of low maintainance. Mine gets put under the tap each morning and towel dried and that's it. You manage to make your style look a lot more sophisticated than my coconut head! It suits you. Lovely to see all your family looking so well but very sad to hear about the beautiful young girl who lost her life too soon. Makes us hug our own all the tighter and appreciate every day we have with them. Hope you are having a good week and thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog today. G xo

ShEiLa said...

Lady Di....

I love your hair!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about the loss of one so young... Gone for now... Never forgotten.

Layla Bug is a doll!!!!
She is not alone all of your gems are adorable!!!!

Meigan said...

Have not been on your blog in a while and some delightful posts and pics!!! Wouldn't that make a good name for a blog- posts and pics?
I still love your hair!!! And Layla is as sweet as ever-- love you girl!!