THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Monday, March 23, 2015

Making a a house a HOME~

I've been working on changing a few things here
at LEMUHO!

New coffee table~
Recycled from the ReStore Shop!
I am thrilled with it!

A new entertainment center too!
Tv is being replaced next year and will be one that hangs on the wall.
I love this piece too!

I have done well here in Florida~
I face time with my gems often!


They send kisses and lots of love my way!

We even have our little Walton girls trying to work a sales pitch 
on Meme and Papa to move near them!  They are 
the cutest... but the move will never happen as it
is just too far form friends and all our activities we are
involved in!


Layla is learning some gaming from her Papa Tegan!
She is online with her cousins Kevin and Ryan...
I hope they aren't teaching her anything they shouldn't be!
Oh my just look at her toes!  Love her!

She loves it!

Big things to come~
Easter Bunny is nearly here!


2 comments:

Roxi's Reasons... said...

Love your beautiful Florida HOME ! It is so cozy, and inviting ---- so YOU ! I love being neighbors with you again ! You are so good at balancing your life "at home " , time with your GEMS, and your new sun kissed life in Florida ! You never cease to amaze me !

Meigan said...

love what you have done to your other florida house!!! we miss you like crazy here in O-H and are "counting down the days" till you get back!!! smooches!!