THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beautiful Fall Day!



It was so beautiful outside today! The girls and I took a walk out back and I got some cute pictures in the fall foliage. Molly was not too sure about the camera today and Sarah, who usually shys away, played MeMe's game and actually looked into the camera!! Enjoy the pictures!








My Sister Frankie came up from Columbus to see the play A Chorus Line with me on Sunday. We both had the same thought at just about the same time... After watching So You Think You Can Dance, we think A Chorus Line should update its dancing moves. It seemed a little boring...!!! The story could stay the same...just revamp the dancing a bit! We had a good time being together anyway and Frankie will be back for Legally Blonde... Here is a shot of Frankie...looking so cute! I want that cross and pearls don't you know!!!





No comments: