THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday...ALREADY??

Jump...

Spin Left...

Spin Right...

Molly Carolyn...and Papa...I can't tell who is having more fun?? Can you?


Happy Friday!! I saw the movie The Secret Life of Bees...EXCELLENT! Of course the book was so so so much better still because books always are...just to picture it all in your own mind. My babies had a great week ... Molly is adjusting to Miss Joyce- the babysitter for backup when I go out of town. Sarah is trying hard to adjust to going on Fridays...she says...I am just a little shy! Miss Joyce saw the car seats in my car and said "Aren't you done with all this yet??" Is she trying to take my new job from me already?? She will have a fight on her hands for sure if she tries any funny business!!

Watch out for the nasty stomach flu--no fun at all. It hit me Wednesday, a terrible night to strike since it is ladies night out. Hate when that happens!! I survived and felt much better the next day! Here are some shots of Sarah...just enjoying, counting, sorting and sharing her MMMMS! Have a Great Weekend!






No comments: