THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Mrs Walton's First Grade


Beckie was busy setting up her classroom with her girls when Cayden and I got there today!  Check out her colroful classroom!  Beckie is just the BEST teacher!  She is so great with children and those who end up in her class just love her!!  



This board show Phonic Dance... a really exciting way to teach phonic through song... You know I just love that!

Cayden and Molly enjoying some class time together!
Fun signs teach us some lessons!  Sarah especially loves the courage one, of course, she is the one smiling and doing the "right things"!!


Hey Mrs. Walton,
    You make me incredibly proud!  Your classroom is always amazing, a place where children love to spend their days in, a place with a teacher who always shows them how valuable they are and teaches them to grow everyday into great little people!!  I love you!

2 comments:

Katypie said...

Hey Mrs. Walton! Wanna come finish my room?! :0)

Beckie said...

Thanks for the great pics and nice comments, mom! Love you too!!

Katy - my favorite part is decorating so that I enjoy walking into my home away from home everyday! If I feel happy and content and excited to learn, the kids feel it too!!