THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Friday, August 14, 2009

So Excited... we could just MELT!

Are they?  I love the musical WICKED!  I have seen it twice now and have been very obsessed with the music.  Melissa and Tim bought me the Wicked ~The Grimmerie~A Behind The Scenes Look At The Hit Broadway Musical as a gift and my little Sarah got her hands on it one day last year.  So I let her look at the pictures and listen to the CD and soon enough she was belting out the songs right along with me!!
"Please play "The Baby's Coming" part Meme... "Like a froggy, ferny, cabbage... The Baby is unnaturally  ~   G R E E N !"
So I could not wait for the musical to come back to Cleveland and guess what... and guess who's going?  You got it ~ me and my little theater partner, Sarah Rose!  She once watched the making of some musicals on tv and saw that in New York, children would dress like witches~green faces and all, so that is her intention too!  I was able to get seats early since I am a season ticked holder and I got really great seats!  I am so excited, can you tell?  This will mark her 4th experience at Playhouse Square and she is such a good little patron at the theater!  It is my pleasure to have her with me and I love that we have these special excursions to share together.  I am hoping that we are making memories that will last her a lifetime and that she will always want to go with her Meme to the theater!
Sarah and Me on our last date to the theater when we saw Mary Poppins!  Isn't she darling?

4 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

Sounds like a wonderful time. It's one of my favorite musicals. I've seen it twice also. Just be sure and tell her about the dragony thing overhead so it doesn't scare her when it starts moving. You are surely making memories that will last a lifetime.

Katypie said...

I've been asking Westin to take me to see it for a year and a half!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

One of my favorite musicals....What a great post....so glad that I stopped tonight. This summer has been so crazy that I have not visited some of my favorite blogs often. I always enjoy stopping by yours. Have a Happy Sunday! I have a giveaway going through Monday morning.

TaylorSwift said...

As many of Musicals lovers I LOVE the Wicked! It is my favourite ever... Last year I’ve been in NY & I tried to get my ticket …guess what everything was sold out that show how great the show is. Anyhow I end up getting it from a site through Horizontickets.com. Next week I’m going to visit my sister and I just got some pretty good tix from the same place
http://www.horizontickets.com/theater/tickets-wicked/

So I'll be analyzing as well as enjoying the show.