THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Good Morning!

Wednesday weigh in.... Drum roll please! 152.6 I want to see that number go down, thank you very much. Way down. I am working hard still, at pilates. I can see a BIG difference. 3 times a week, 2 equipment, 1 mat class. Yoga on Mondays! Jazzercise on Weds and Friday...so freakin fun!! Take a girlfriend, or two, or three and its even more fun! I also joined the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans for the 30 Day Shred! Mine may just be a 25 day shred, as I have not received the Jillian Michaels Dvd yet in the mail!

Homecoming was so sweet.
Little faces greeting me with smiles.
I loved it, but I did leave someone behind...
Hope he has lots of sunshine coming his way!
Have a good day today everybody!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You left Dave in FL?! Oh man! Bet you're glad to see those gems though! ;-)

Gay's daughters are Niki, Brandi, Amber, and Marlee. Niki and Brandi are the ones close to my age, like your girls. Amber and Marlee are from her 2nd marriage - but still just as sweet and beautiful! :0)

Have a great Wednesday Mama Diana!

Bacardi Mama said...

Hey....welcome to the Sisterhood. You are going to love it. Did you join the new challenge too? We are on teams this time and it's fun. It's not too late. It was just the first weigh in today and people are still joining.