THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Weekend Madness!

Big plans this weekend! Bridget works tonight, so Cayden will stay the night with me! Sarah and Molly also will have a "Yumber Yarty" here too! Spoken in true Molly-ism! They are so excited! Sunday is XANADU. I am taking my little theater girl, Sarah Rose. Can't wait to see what she thinks of it!! I remember the movie with Olivia Newton John, well some of it, like the fact that roller skating was involved!! That's about it. I rented the movie, should be in the mail today, so we can watch it tonight to get familiar with the songs and theme. I am hoping it's something she can see and enjoy with me. I will let you know!



Have a safe and happy weekend!

2 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

What a fun weekend. I used to love Xanadu. Now I'm going to have to rent it. Have a great time!

Roxi's Reasons... said...

Can't wait to hear how your theatre time went. You
and Sarah are such a great dynamic duo ~!!!