THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Danny Boy


This is Danny.
This is Danny acting business- like for my camera.
This is Danny.
This is Danny acting way more like the person he really is...
I gave birth to my first son, Danny, on March 28th, 1985 at 10 o'clock in the evening. He came 2 weeks late. We could not have been happier that night! He was and is, a gift from God, that Daniel John of mine! Happy Birthday Danny. I am so very proud to be your mom. I wish you love on this your 25th birthday and I wish you many, many more Happy Birthdays!! I can't wait for the first cookout at your house using your new grill!! xoxoxo

2 comments:

Katypie said...

I don't think I've ever seen Dan look as serious as he does in the 1st pic! Happy birthday Dan! :0)

Roxi's Reasons... said...

That Danny "Boone" is one handsome guy ! I love the smile!! Happy Birthday !