THEY CALL ME... MEME!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh NO ... It's Wednesday!

My weigh in... not so good. 153.8 What a yo yo I am!! Up one... down one. I am thankful it's not two or three!!

Things going on at my house include...

Eyes lit up... we are preparing to drive to Florida!!
Easter bonnets made...
Cards made...
Tap dancing to musicals... Gert is smiling again from heaven!
Molly is heaven sent in her pretty princess dress!
And, my little friend, the BIRD... is still stalking me.
He has been at this for over a week now!
Give up already... you are starting to freak me out!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Love the photos of the girls! They look so cute and excited. Hope you all have a very happy Easter! Would temporarily hanging a small wind chime outside the window break the cycle of this little bird trying to get in?

Anonymous said...

Hey I heard that Robins do this in spring time often. Males will see their own reflection in the window and attack it because its mating season!